Multicomponent whey proteins are a blend of whey concentrate, isolate and hydrolyzate in varying percentages. As their name suggests, they combine different sources of protein and are therefore considered to be versatile proteins. Their biggest advantage is that they combine the positive effects of several types of proteins in one product.
Multicomponent whey proteins are characterized by high biological value and rich amino acid profile. As an animal protein source, they contain all 9 essential amino acids that the body is unable to produce by itself. This makes them one of the complex proteins that contribute to muscle growth and the maintenance of healthy bones.
The composition of the versatile proteins tends to be adapted to your fitness goal or gender. Therefore, in this product category you will find multicomponent whey proteins for men or women. However, the difference is only in the content of added substances. Some are enriched with digestive enzymes, vitamins and minerals or natural burners such as L-carnitine, MCT oil and CLA. When choosing, consider the proportion of macronutrients and thus the amount of protein, fat and carbohydrate that derive the basic benefits and taste of the protein.
Multicomponent whey proteins are an ideal choice for novice athletes as well as professionals who care about the quality of ingredients. They will help you quickly replenish your protein levels after training or at any time of the day. Thanks to their effects, they are suitable as a healthy snack or as an ingredient in popular fitness recipes. You can also take them while trying to lose weight or during weight loss diets. They will help you increase your daily protein intake, ensure a feeling of satiety without excessive calorie intake. Learn more in the article “Why should you try a universal multi-component protein?”.
Multicomponent whey proteins and their benefits:
- a mixture of several sources of protein
- combine the positives of individual whey proteins
- contribute to muscle mass growth
- promote bone health
- suitable for supplementing proteins after training or during the day
- Protein 100% Whey Gold Standard - Optiomum NutritionSpecial Price €14.95
- Sample 100% Whey Gold Standard - Optimum NutritionSpecial Price €1.59
- Protein Mutant Iso Surge - PVLSpecial Price €49.99
- Diet Whey - Applied NutritionSpecial Price €21.90
- Critical Whey - Applied NutritionSpecial Price €21.75
- All in one PROTEIN THE WORKS™ - The Protein WorksSpecial Price €32.95
- BEST PROTEIN™ - BPI SportsSpecial Price €33.95
- Whey Protein - Bodylab24Out of stock